Found in 15 Collections and/or Records:
This collection includes a selection of textual and photographic materials, three-dimensional objects, and digital media collected by A. B. Amis throughout his employment with Radiation, Inc. and Harris Corp. The materials cover topics such as the early space race and engineering developments of the 1960s and 1970s.
Campus Observer is a newsletter made for the faculty and staff of Florida Tech. Produced by the Office of Marketing and Communications, formerly the Office of University Communications, the collection dates from 1995, when it was called Tech Talk, to 2011, the latest issue in this collection.
Discovery: Florida Tech is the annual research magazine of Florida Institute of Technology. The complete collection includes 21 issues dating from the first issue of Volume 1, published in 2000, to the present.
These records contain administrative documents related to the acquisition, closure, and sale of the Jensen Beach Campus by the Florida Institute of Technology from 1977 to 2001 as well as some documents related to the operation of the campus. The records are held within three boxes and takes up 1.34 cubic feet.
The Lynn Edward Weaver Papers are a collection of documents relating to Dr. Weaver, President Emeritus of Florida Institute of Technology. The collection is comprised of documents from Dr. Weaver’s life, academic career, research, and accolades. The documents include correspondence, photographs, academic certificates, video and audio recordings, and other documents. The bulk of the documents in the collection are dated from 1965 to 2002.
The documents, memorabilia, photographs, and publications, collected from 1950-2009 by Nancye Meyers focus on the administrative, historical, and technical operations of Radiation, Inc. (1950-1967), an engineering company based in Melbourne, FL, that focused on communications electronics.
These records contain documents related to the Ocean Engineering and Sciences Department of Florida Institute of Technology, including its precursors. The OES documents include operational records, pamphlets, and campus publications from the late 1960s through 2000.