Florida Institute of Technology
- Existence: 1958-present
The Brevard Engineering College was founded by Jerome Keuper in 1958. In 1966,the college was renamed Florida Institute of Technology. The university has five colleges: The College of Science, the College of Engineering, the College of Aeronautics, the College of Business, and the College of Psychology and Liberal Arts.
Found in 4 Collections and/or Records:
Overview Campus Observer is a newsletter made for the faculty and staff of Florida Tech. Produced by the Office of Marketing and Communications, formerly the Office of University Communications, the collection dates from 1995, when it was called Tech Talk, to 2011, the latest issue in this collection.
Dates: January 1995-October 2011
Overview The multimedia items collected and donated by Frank Perkins focus on the administrative, historical, social, and technical operations of Radiation, Inc. (1950-1967), an engineering company based in Melbourne, FL, that focused on communications electronics.
Overview These records contain administrative documents related to the acquisition, closure, and sale of the Jensen Beach Campus by the Florida Institute of Technology from 1977 to 2001 as well as some documents related to the operation of the campus. The records are held within three boxes and takes up 1.34 cubic feet.
Dates: Majority of material found within 1977-1998 , 2001 extent.