Pilot Flight Curriculum, AO 212-2, April 13, 1971
File — Box: 1, Folder: 10
Identifier: Series 1
Scope and Contents
From the Collection: The materials in this collection reflect the development of the College of Aeronautics and its programs at Florida Institute of Technology in Melbourne, FL. Some of the materials pertain to Indialantic, FL. The majority of the collection spans from 1968 - 1995. The collection consists mostly of ephemera and publications, although curriculum notes for a M.S. program and a history of the early days of the College, both produced in the 1990s, are also included. Materials include announcements, brochures, catalogs, correspondence, course guides, curricula, histories, manuals, news clippings, notes, programs, proposals, and publications. The collection is not a complete representation of the records generated by the College of Aeronautics.
- April 13, 1971
Language of Materials
From the Collection: English
Conditions Governing Access
There are no restrictions on this collection.
From the Series: 11 Files
- From the Collection: Florida Institute of Technology. College of Aeronautics (Organization)
- From the Collection: Mondor, Colleen C. (Colleen Catherine Mondor) (Person)
- From the Collection: Florida Institute of Technology. College of Aeronautics. F.I.T. Aviation LLC (Organization)
- From the Collection: Villaire, Nat (Person)
- From the Collection: Davis, Paul (Person)