Skip to main content Skip to search Skip to search results

Florida Institute of Technology

 Organization

Dates

  • Existence: 1958-present

The Brevard Engineering College was founded by Jerome Keuper in 1958. In 1966,the college was renamed Florida Institute of Technology. The university has five colleges: The College of Science, the College of Engineering, the College of Aeronautics, the College of Business, and the College of Psychology and Liberal Arts.

Found in 3 Collections and/or Records:

Florida Tech Crimson Collection

 Collection
Identifier: UA-FTC002
Overview The Florida Tech Crimson is a student-run newspaper. The collection includes 831 issues dating from the second issue in 1968 to the present.
Dates: 1968-2018

Frank A. Perkins Papers

 Collection
Identifier: SC-RAD006
Overview The multimedia items collected and donated by Frank Perkins focus on the administrative, historical, social, and technical operations of Radiation, Inc. (1950-1967), an engineering company based in Melbourne, FL, that focused on communications electronics.
Dates: 1950-2017

Jensen Beach Campus Records

 Collection
Identifier: UA-JBC009
Overview These records contain administrative documents related to the acquisition, closure, and sale of the Jensen Beach Campus by the Florida Institute of Technology from 1977 to 2001 as well as some documents related to the operation of the campus. The records are held within three boxes and takes up 1.34 cubic feet.
Dates: Majority of material found within 1977-1998 , 2001 extent.