Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Overview This collection includes a selection of textual and photographic materials, three-dimensional objects, and digital media collected by A. B. Amis throughout his employment with Radiation, Inc. and Harris Corp. The materials cover topics such as the early space race and engineering developments of the 1960s and 1970s.
Overview The multimedia items collected and donated by Frank Perkins focus on the administrative, historical, social, and technical operations of Radiation, Inc. (1950-1967), an engineering company based in Melbourne, FL, that focused on communications electronics.
Overview The collected documents, memorabilia, photographs, and publications of Jamie Cox focus on the administrative, historical, media, social, and technical operations of Radiation, Inc.
Overview The documents, memorabilia, photographs, and publications, collected from 1950-2009 by Nancye Meyers focus on the administrative, historical, and technical operations of Radiation, Inc. (1950-1967), an engineering company based in Melbourne, FL, that focused on communications electronics.
- Subject: Palm Bay (Fla) X
- Amis, A. B., III (Alphonso Bobbet), 1928-2018 3
- Boyd, J. A. (Joseph Aubrey) 3
- Cox, M. L., III (Marcus Lafayette, "Mel"), 1926-2002 3
- Hamner, George ("Gant"), 1928-2010 3
- Penn, Raymond Hollen, 1927-2014 3
- Whitman, John G., Jr., 1927-2010 3
- Williams, Lavergne ("Verne"), 1918-2010 3
- Florida Institute of Technology 2
- LaCapra, John, 1921-2000 2
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration 2
- Space Congress (Conference) 2
- Wright-Patterson Air Force Base (Ohio) 2
- Department of Defense 1
- Ford Motor Company 1
- George C. Marshall Space Flight Center 1
- Goddard Space Flight Center 1
- Harris Corporation 1
- Hartley, John T. 1
- International Business Machines Corporation 1
- Meyers, Nancye 1
- Newman, Diane 1
- Patrick Air Force Base (Fla.) 1
- Perkins, Frank A. 1
- Rome Air Development Center 1
- Texas Instruments Incorporated 1
- United States. National Security Agency 1 ∧ less