Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Overview The multimedia items collected and donated by Frank Perkins focus on the administrative, historical, social, and technical operations of Radiation, Inc. (1950-1967), an engineering company based in Melbourne, FL, that focused on communications electronics.
Overview The collected documents, memorabilia, photographs, and publications of Jamie Cox focus on the administrative, historical, media, social, and technical operations of Radiation, Inc.
Overview The documents, memorabilia, photographs, and publications, collected from 1950-2009 by Nancye Meyers focus on the administrative, historical, and technical operations of Radiation, Inc. (1950-1967), an engineering company based in Melbourne, FL, that focused on communications electronics.
Overview The Ray Penn papers consist two document boxes of textual, photographic, and physical materials from 1954-1983 (bulk 1960-1975), relating mostly to the administrative and historical aspects of Radiation, Inc.’s business throughout this time period. Radiation, Inc. and its engineers made major contributions to technological developments of the early U.S. Space Race and wireless communications projects. The company and its employees were also a major foundation for the growth and development of...
Dates: 1950-1983; Majority of material found within 1954-1970
- Subject: Orlando (Fla) X
- Amis, A. B., III (Alphonso Bobbet), 1928-2018 3
- Cox, M. L., III (Marcus Lafayette, "Mel"), 1926-2002 3
- Hamner, George ("Gant"), 1928-2010 3
- LaCapra, John, 1921-2000 3
- Penn, Raymond Hollen, 1927-2014 3
- Space Congress (Conference) 3
- Whitman, John G., Jr., 1927-2010 3
- Williams, Lavergne ("Verne"), 1918-2010 3
- Boyd, J. A. (Joseph Aubrey) 2
- Florida Institute of Technology 2
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration 2
- Department of Defense 1
- Ford Motor Company 1
- George C. Marshall Space Flight Center 1
- Goddard Space Flight Center 1
- Harris Corporation 1
- Hartley, John T. 1
- Meyers, Nancye 1
- Patrick Air Force Base (Fla.) 1
- Perkins, Frank A. 1
- Rome Air Development Center 1
- Texas Instruments Incorporated 1
- United States. National Security Agency 1
- Wright-Patterson Air Force Base (Ohio) 1 ∧ less