Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Overview This collection includes a selection of textual and photographic materials, three-dimensional objects, and digital media collected by A. B. Amis throughout his employment with Radiation, Inc. and Harris Corp. The materials cover topics such as the early space race and engineering developments of the 1960s and 1970s.
Overview The multimedia items collected and donated by Frank Perkins focus on the administrative, historical, social, and technical operations of Radiation, Inc. (1950-1967), an engineering company based in Melbourne, FL, that focused on communications electronics.
Overview The collected documents, memorabilia, photographs, and publications of Jamie Cox focus on the administrative, historical, media, social, and technical operations of Radiation, Inc.
Overview This collection includes textual and photographic materials, three-dimensional objects, and digital and analog audio/visual media collected by various employees throughout their time working with Radiation, Inc. The materials cover topics such as the early space race and engineering developments of the 1960s and 1970s, as well as administration of the company and early development of surrounding community of Brevard County.
- Subject: Nimbus Project (U.S) X
- LaCapra, John, 1921-2000 3
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration 3
- Boyd, J. A. (Joseph Aubrey) 2
- Florida Institute of Technology 2
- Harris Corporation 2
- Wright-Patterson Air Force Base (Ohio) 2
- Department of Defense 1
- Ford Motor Company 1
- George C. Marshall Space Flight Center 1
- Goddard Space Flight Center 1
- Hartley, John T. 1
- International Business Machines Corporation 1
- Newman, Diane 1
- Patrick Air Force Base (Fla.) 1
- Perkins, Frank A. 1
- Rome Air Development Center 1
- Space Congress (Conference) 1
- Sylvester, Tom 1
- Texas Instruments Incorporated 1
- United States. National Security Agency 1
- United States. Patent and Trademark Office 1 ∧ less