Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Overview This collection includes a selection of textual and photographic materials, three-dimensional objects, and digital media collected by A. B. Amis throughout his employment with Radiation, Inc. and Harris Corp. The materials cover topics such as the early space race and engineering developments of the 1960s and 1970s.
Overview The multimedia items collected and donated by Frank Perkins focus on the administrative, historical, social, and technical operations of Radiation, Inc. (1950-1967), an engineering company based in Melbourne, FL, that focused on communications electronics.
Overview The collected documents, memorabilia, photographs, and publications of Jamie Cox focus on the administrative, historical, media, social, and technical operations of Radiation, Inc.
Overview The documents, memorabilia, photographs, and publications, collected from 1950-2009 by Nancye Meyers focus on the administrative, historical, and technical operations of Radiation, Inc. (1950-1967), an engineering company based in Melbourne, FL, that focused on communications electronics.
Overview This collection includes textual and photographic materials, three-dimensional objects, and digital and analog audio/visual media collected by various employees throughout their time working with Radiation, Inc. The materials cover topics such as the early space race and engineering developments of the 1960s and 1970s, as well as administration of the company and early development of surrounding community of Brevard County.
Overview The Ray Penn papers consist two document boxes of textual, photographic, and physical materials from 1954-1983 (bulk 1960-1975), relating mostly to the administrative and historical aspects of Radiation, Inc.’s business throughout this time period. Radiation, Inc. and its engineers made major contributions to technological developments of the early U.S. Space Race and wireless communications projects. The company and its employees were also a major foundation for the growth and development of...
Dates: 1950-1983; Majority of material found within 1954-1970
- Subject: Antennas (Electronics) X
- Amis, A. B., III (Alphonso Bobbet), 1928-2018 5
- Cox, M. L., III (Marcus Lafayette, "Mel"), 1926-2002 5
- Hamner, George ("Gant"), 1928-2010 5
- Penn, Raymond Hollen, 1927-2014 5
- Whitman, John G., Jr., 1927-2010 5
- Williams, Lavergne ("Verne"), 1918-2010 5
- LaCapra, John, 1921-2000 4
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration 4
- Boyd, J. A. (Joseph Aubrey) 3
- Harris Corporation 3
- Space Congress (Conference) 3
- Florida Institute of Technology 2
- Patrick Air Force Base (Fla.) 2
- United States. National Security Agency 2
- Wright-Patterson Air Force Base (Ohio) 2
- Department of Defense 1
- Ford Motor Company 1
- George C. Marshall Space Flight Center 1
- Goddard Space Flight Center 1
- Hartley, John T. 1
- International Business Machines Corporation 1
- Meyers, Nancye 1
- Newman, Diane 1
- Perkins, Frank A. 1
- Rome Air Development Center 1
- Sylvester, Tom 1
- Texas Instruments Incorporated 1
- United States. Patent and Trademark Office 1 ∧ less